Thursday, August 23, 2007

He's officially 2


Cooper turned 2 yesterday. How on Earth can that be, I just brought him home wrapped up like a mini-burrito from the hospital it seems.

Wanted to do something on his actual b-day, but we're also going to his Nana's Saturday for his party there. We had friends over (The Wrens & D'Anne) for a small get-together. Sean put 3 little kiddie pools and a sprinkler out back for the kids to wear themselves out in before the actual cake & presents part of the party. In one of the pools Sean put these little plastic fish that came with a fishing pole w/magnet. We blew bubbles at them off of the back porch. Cooper was chasing them with his fishing net. They had a blast out there.















So, after the outdoor activities, we came in for cake and presents. I made Coop's cake this year. I think this may be a new tradition I'm starting...that is until he is old enough to hurt my feelings and tell me they are hideous and to please order one from an actual bakery:)

















He made out like a bandit: Monster trucks, monster truck movie, books, bath tub toys, Thomas the Train shaving kit and a box of toys from my friend Ginni in IL. Thanks, girl!
He finally passed out during the 2nd showing of his monster truck DVD.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

aww!!! Happy birthday lil man =)