Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Going Home



Well, most of you probably know that we are moving back to Louisiana, but those that don't... We'll be living in Jonesboro. Sean's mom and step-dad and grandmother live there. I have family about an hour away. We're happy to be back close to our family and friends. Cooper is very excited to be near his Nana again. My last day at work is next Tues, the 24th. Sean just got back from LA securing our living arrangements, going on interviews. He moved probably 1/2 of our things, so not much left to load up now. We'll more than likely leave out of here on the 25th and head home.

Can't wait to see everyone in LA and AR...miss all of you.

And to my friends in OK....stay in touch. It's been a fun ride.

Not sure what the internet situation will be once I get there, so I may be out of pocket for a bit. I'll see if the library has the means to let you all know how the move goes.

Take care!

No comments: