Thursday, April 19, 2007

Scrapping again....yea!

Since we moved a few weeks ago, I hadn't done any scrapping. Most of my supplies were in boxes in the closet until last weekend. Ashley came over from El Dorado to go to a crop with me. We didn't get a lot done, but we had a good time.


Here's one of my latest pages from that crop:



Cooper is really having a good time here. There is a local park with several things to do...merry-go-round, swings, slides, sand pits, etc. I have to get a pic of him on this purple dinosaur (not Barney-ish). It's a purple t-rex...I love it! He took his bubble-blowing mower outside Sunday afternoon to "mow" our backyard. I put together one of his kites and gave it a go. Sean supervised. A few minutes into my kite flying experience, I got it stuck in a tree. Sean immediately asked if I wanted him to cut it loose. NO! I can get it. Well, I worked with it for 20 minutes under scrutinizing stares from him and Cooper. Finally! I got it loose! I was so proud...but don't know why. My kite flying was done then.

No comments: