Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend boredom

Well, I did get some scrapping done, so it wasn't total boredom. I can't wait for the next crop...I mean I CAN scrap at home, but it's different being away...out of the house. Pros and Cons both ways though really. The last crop we went to didn't produce much work. But we were new, people were chatty, so hence, not much out-put. Then if I'm home, I almost feel guilty hiding away in my little room to scrap. I guess as long as Cooper is fed and clean, that's all that really matters, huh? :)


So, this weekend, while sitting at my work table, I was looking at my clock. I'm not sure where it came from really. Sean said my dad had like 3 of them and we ended up with them all. Just a plain black bed-side alarm clock. I decided that if it was going to be in my scrap area, it would have to have a make-over. So, with my bottle of prima flowers and some rhinestone accents my friend Ginni sent, I went to work.


I think my clock is very happy now.


1 comment:

Jude said...

cuteness.
100% cuteness.