What a weekend. I don't feel rested, but I slept in Saturday morning for once in a very long time. We spent Saturday working on the office area as planned. Made a lot of headway there. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's pretty bright. Sunday morning, we left for Louisiana. Went to Nana's house to pick up Coopie. He was grinning from ear to ear when he saw his Dad come through the door. He had a great time with Nana....swimming, playing ball in the yard, watching his fav movies...great time. So after lunch, we headed to El Dorado to Bing's 3rd birthday party. We were running late, but still made it in time for presents and cake. All of the kids had their faces painted and were blowing bubbles and playing in a sandbox...just having a blast!
We hung out there for a bit, then headed home. You'd think the excitement would end there, but no. We'd been going back and forth on the idea of cutting Coop's hair...so tonight, we quit talking and just DID it!
I was so much more emotional than I thought I'd be. I mean it's just hair afterall...it's gonna grow back. It's just when he sat down in the chair he was my baby, but when his dad was done, he was a little boy. I was so shocked at first, but after watching him run around and play...it's the same kid, just less hair.
5 comments:
hehehe look at that cheeky face!
with long or short hair.. he's just so cute with a face like that!!
Xx Jess
he is so cute! love the buzz
he is so adorable!!! I was so afraid when we cut my son's hair that he would lose the curls but thankfully they stayed! It so funny how different they look after a hair cut!
ahhh, awesome story! love that little coop got his hair did :) heh. i love his curls, but you're right... it WILL grow back! woo hoo for his instant transformation. so funny - 'same kid, less hair.' hahaa. love it.
happy monday, t!
Post a Comment