Thursday, June 21, 2007

What to do, what to do


Well, I'm taking Coopie to his Nana's house to spend the weekend. Since we moved a couple of hours away, they haven't had the time together they were use to when we lived in the same town. I'm sure they both need a fix. Guess Sean and I will find something to do. Actually we'll probably be organizing the office space. He started a new job recently and his office is in our house. There is a ton of paperwork to sort and file and figure out how he wants it all set up. Fun.


Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Awww, Coopie and Nana :) SO cute!

Have fun organizing the Office Space :) heh. That was a funny movie.

Have a most excellent weekend T!

michelle said...

what a cutie pie! weekend without children.. i just did that and it was a nice break! enjoy!