It's probably sacreligous to say, but Halloween is my fav holiday! Always has been. I don't see it as an evil day or anything of the sort like some people do. I mean, it's what you make it, just like any other holiday. I hate that Halloween isn't like it was when I was a kid anymore. I loved the idea of trick-or-treating and always thought I'd get to take my own kid one day. I'm going to call around today and see what activities are happening, see where we can take Coop to make it a REAL Halloween.
We carved our pumpkins yesterday and set them out on our porch. We couldn't wait for it to get dark enough to light them up! Cooper just pointed at them and babbled with joy.
So we ended up with 3 jack-o-lanterns and one SEAN-o-lantern!!!!!
3 comments:
AWW!! Your pumpkins are too cool!!
LOL! Love the Sean-o-lantern. Very original.
LOVE your pumpkins! I love halloween too!
Post a Comment