Thursday, October 11, 2007

TGIF

Well, 1st I have to send out a big HAPPY 7th to my godson, Julian. Love you man! Hope you have a SUPER day! Wish we were in TN to celebrate with you.


Went to the local public library this week. Got my library card and even checked out a few books. I felt like I was 90 and had never used a cell phone. I haven't been to a library in awhile, well, I have, but just to use the internet when mine was down. They don't have card catalogs anymore, well, they do, but they are on a computer base now....no cards to actually thumb through. Kinda felt nostalgic for the old ways. Nonetheless, I looked up a few things, found nothing I really wanted, so I started pacing the aisles. I couldn't think of any books that I'd been wanting to read....couldn't think of any authors I wanted to check out....I was totatlly overwhelmed. I finally went to a no-brainer and grabbed a Nora Roberts read. There. Done. I vowed to next time have a list of books I've been wanting to read before entering the library again.

1 comment:

michelle said...

lol.. i remember card catatlogs!