Whew! What a move. Done. Thank God!!!
We're in. We're all unpacked. We're ready for guests. Who's first??? :)
I really enjoy where we are now. Only thing is I have no excuse for not walking now. I practically have a "track" at my front door. We live on a little circle road, off of a little country road. We're about 15 minutes from town. Not bad. Me and Coopie have walked a couple of days, but he's been a little under the weather lately, so we'll probably start back Monday. (I know, that was an excuse, wasn't it?)
The view out the front door. Sun rises here.
Cooper is having to adjust to country living. The landlords own horses and cows and there is a pasture across from us where you can see the cows a little bit. One day Coop was standing there with the door open. All of a sudden he hears this foreign noise..."Moooooooooo!". He dropped his sippie cup and hauled butt into the house! He didn't know where the noise came from, but he wasn't hanging around to find out either! Now that he's discovered what it was, he's constantly talking about the 'Moos'.
Sean has sprinkled Deer Corn all over the back yard. Cooper helped.We have these 3 big windows in the back of the house and he's hoping to lure the deer there to watch them. There are plenty grazing along the roads on our way home at night, just none at our place yet.
The boys sprinkling the deer corn.
Cooper helping out (see the corn to the right?)
Still surviving without cable. Hasn't been as bad as I thought it might be. We listen to the radio a lot, plus Coop's got a lot of his fav movies to watch. Gonna get on Net.Flix, too.
Well.....it's good to be back all!
No comments:
Post a Comment