We were in town yesterday and Sean took me by one of my FAV stores in the world, GOODWILL. I refuse to pay $20 for a kids shirt when I can go here and get the same thing for $1....he's gonna outgrow it anyway and it's gonna end up right back here:) So, we went in and got 2 baskets...the boys like to venture off without me. I hit the clothes racks and found some really GREAT finds, but it was nothing compared to the love fest I had in the toys/housewares section....
That dice-cube is going in my scraproom when we get moved...might be the decorating inspiration for the whole room! Love it.
We're going to Houston this weekend, so I may have to Google "goodwill houston".... :)
1 comment:
I LOVE thrift stores too. You would have a blast here in the Chicago area. I could take you on a thrift store adventure that could literally last days. Oh that sounds fun! :)
Did you find the foam stamps there too????
Once I heard a lady got a brand new Cricut for $20 at Goodwill. I have found some goodies in my years of searching too. Toys, clothes, a genuine Fendi purse!
Post a Comment