Sunday, January 20, 2008

Countdown...

Looks like we've got a week, week and a half 'til MOVE DAY. Have I got anything packed, no....well, yes actually, Cooper's toys (minus about 5 monster trucks, 3 trains and a couple of stuffed animals) are in a tote. Other than that, just a bunch of empty totes and boxes await me on Monday. Yep...I declared this weekend "no-talk-of-moving-weekend". Gonna relax, chill, whatever, but no packing or talk thereof.

I got a new do recently. What do you think??



It's actually a part of a whole make-over if you will. I've decided that the ME that's on the inside should match the ME on the outside. I've always said, "Nah, I couldn't wear that" or "I'm not cool enough to pull that look off." Well, no more...if I like it, I'm wearing it. I bought some new "modern" jeans, a couple of fashionable tops and a pair of black/white checkered sneakers...yep...new do, new look, new me. Figured I'm moving somewhere new, might as well let them all meet the REAL me right off the bat.

1 comment:

Deanna G. said...

LOVE the new you ;) Yes yes... you do whatever your heart likes! OMG hope the moving is going well!!