Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm officially an Okie



Well, we've been in Oklahoma a week now. We're about 85% unpacked I'd say (Sean would say 65%:) I'm loving this state. So far we've seen snow 3 times already. It snowed the day we drove in, a few days later, then a few flurries the other day. Cooper had a cold, so he didn't get to play in it yet, but I still have hope. It snowed in April here last year. The sky is HUGE here. I know that sounds crazy, but the clouds are amazing. I've taken so many pics of the sky it's not even funny.




I started to unpack my scrap stuff today, but Sean is adament that I'm getting a desk...a real desk, not my folding table anymore. I don't know yet...we're gonna look around but if nothing jumps out at me, I may be unfolding some tables soon:) Looking forward to getting scrapping again, getting caught up with Ashley's Overlooked projects, and a few other ideas.
I'll post more pics as soon as we get a few more things done:)








1 comment:

Veronica Starr said...

okie... lol, that's funny. i've been to oklahoma... very pretty!
especially after a huge tornado storm :)