Thursday, February 28, 2008

Got FLU?


Well, we do....the whole family. I went to the clinic Tuesday and was diagnosed with Type B Flu. I had been feeling icky since Saturday, but thought I just had a little bug or something. Sean was waiting on me, cooking, cleaning....it was nice to be "down" for a bit, just not sick. But then my 'vacation' was over. Sean and Cooper went to the clinic on Wednesday; Sean tested positive for Flu, but Cooper's results came back negative. Dr wanted to treat him anyway, said it could be a false-negative. He's got symptoms all right and both parents have it, so better safe than sorry.



I discovered that I like Dr Seuss. All these years, ever since elementary school, I thought I hated Dr. Seuss. So yesterday while we were waiting for the Dr to see Coop. The nurse handed Cooper a book; Green Eggs and Ham. I read it to him and he liked it...and so did I. Now I'm thinking back and trying to remember what turned me off of it in the beginning, but can't. So, I have a lot of reading to catch up on:)
More to come when we're all better:)

4 comments:

Lori said...

So sorry you all are feeling bad!!! Sending "feel better" vibes your way!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Sorry you are sick. I hope your family gets well soon! :) btw.. love that 1st picture.. too funny !!

Deanna G. said...

hope yall get feeling better, T! omg, i like dr. seuss too. funny bc sometimes you don't think of things too much -- then you realize something so random that never occurred to you. i sound like im speaking in code. ok I'll stop.

ok get better, talk soon.

Deanna G. said...

i forgot. dude. that top photo is flippin hilarious. had me in shambles! gah!