To start off with, our cousin Alyssa had spent the weekend with us (she's 13). She is Coopie's new "fav person". He has given her the name "LeeLee" because he can't say Alyssa yet. He doesn't give her much peace when she's at our place, but I don't think she really minds the attention.
We went shopping Saturday, then came home and did our nails. Nope your eyes aren't seeing things...I painted my nails hot pink with silver glitter clearcoat. Thumb nails have the cutest little white & lime skull and crossbones...too fun!!!
When we woke up Sunday, I couldn't believe how nice it was already outside. Sean had some yardwork to do (still doing clean up from the ice storms before we moved in). He had our other cousin (Alyssa's brother), Stevie (15) and his buddy come over to help out. While the guys were laboring away, Alyssa, Coopie and I took blankets outside and sat down in the yard. Cooper ran around with the puppies. They are growing so fast! It's so much fun watching him interact with them.
I'm not normally an outdoorsy person, but I really enjoyed myself today. I don't know if it's because I've been busy working on the house, or laid up with the flu, but I had a blast just being outside with Cooper and the fam. I'm ready to go buy lawn furniture and lay in a lounge chair soaking up the sun:)...but until then, a blanket in the grass will do just fine.
2 comments:
oh it looks like you had so much fun this weekend. Great photos.
;OOO where did you get those skulls? Waaant ;)) Great photos btw
Post a Comment