Today was kind of over cast, a little dreary, but still nice. We drove around and looked at a couple of lakes and parks. I'm making mental notes of where I want to go when the weather clears up and it's nice again. I've never been very outdoorsy, but I'm trying to come around since Sean and Cooper would rather be outside than in.
Later this afternoon we spent a lot of time outside at the house. Sean has been working really hard fixing our yard up since we moved it. It hasn't been easy. There were a couple of really bad ice storms before we moved here in February. A lot of trees were damaged and broken, so there was debris from the storms in our yard. Cooper's Papaw has been over cutting out bad trees and hanging limbs, so that's even more debris:) It's been a very slow process, but it's getting there. Today Sean (with Cooper's help) working on putting up another "rock wall" around our patio out back. He framed it up and is working on the concrete part of it this coming week. Here are before and after pics of the back porch/patio area:
BEFORE
AFTER
5 comments:
looks good! love the pics!
Oh, such a cute little boy. Love that photo, and I'm jealous! you have flowers!! We still have snow. :(
Love your yard! Can you all come to our house next!?
Your yard looks awesome... coop is getting big!!! Wow. I need to visit your blog more.
love the photo update! coop is getting so big!
Post a Comment