I'm am so not that person that is on the cutting edge of new-found technology. I didn't buy CDs when they first came out, or DVDs...maybe I don't like change...hmm...more to ponder. So for me to now own an iPod is a BIG deal, to me at least. I'm sure there are friends of mine that will be in shock (Ashley & Sean). I have a lot of learning to do...don't really know the "lingo". I'm studying my manual like it's a buried treasure map. Now my worry is that since I've purchased this item, I'm sure tomorrow they will invent something that is microscopic and holds 10million of your favorite songs, 5 million fav movies and has a tiny butler to push the buttons for you.Settling in fine here in OK. I really am happy here. Everything has been falling into place for us it seems. We found a church that we've been going to on Sunday mornings. Feels good going as a family. We also have 2 new additions to the Williams clan...2 puppies....Maggie & Jack. Sean picked out Maggie (MagPie, MaggieMae), the gold/brown pup. Jack is mine...looks like a wolf and has patches on both eyes, hince his name "Jack"...Cap'n Jack Sparrow Williams:)
The "boys" are loving the big yard we have. They went out and raked some the other day...Sean finally went out and bought a leaf blower.
We're sooooo close to being done, making home "home". Few little finishing touches and we'll be done. Cooper's room is SO cute. He has a Thomas the Tank Engine bed. We thought it might help with getting him to sleep in his own room. So far he's done pretty good. We're easing him into it since it's a new place and all. He's taking naps in there everyday and has spent a couple of nights and partial nights in there, so there is hope:)
No comments:
Post a Comment