Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a Difference a Month Makes...

Geez, has it been over a month since my last post??? Dang. You'll have to forgive me, it's been pretty chaotic...especially the last 2 weeks. On June 1st we had a HUGE hail storm here in Mannford. It was bigger than a golf ball, smaller than a tennis ball. Cooper and I were sleeping in and at 9am I heard what sounded like acorns falling on the roof at first, but then it started really coming down and sounded like we were under attack. I heard something hit our bedroom window, so I threw the bedspread over our heads. Cooper woke up crying, trying to get out from under the cover. Melissa came to the door and I yelled for her to take Cooper. I didn't want him getting glass on him. I scooted out of the bed and joined everyone in the living room. By then the hail storm was over, but the damage was done:




We're dealing with insurance adjustors, contractors making bids, etc. Just crazy.
I'll try to make sure it's not another month before my next post:)



No comments: