
Well, since my last post, way back when, I found a job. I'm working for a company in Tulsa called United States Beef Corporation...USBC. They own 400+ Arby's and a handful of Taco Buenos. I'm the Customer Service Rep that handles the 800#, comment line. In other words, if you have a complaint or a compliment, you call me and I take care of it. I really enjoy my job, it's never boring for sure. I work 10 - 6, so that's kinda cool.
Another new addition to the family....no, not that!....Melissa is here in Oklahoma now. When we first moved here in Feb, we toyed around with the idea of her just moving up here and now it's a reality. She's enrolled for her first year at ITT in Tulsa...our little girl's going to college!!!! hahahaha (don't beat me, Mel:) For those of you new to my blog, Mel and I have been friends since we were 4....so she's more like my sister instead. Cooper's enjoying her being here for sure....live-in playmate!
The yard is STILL surprising me day after day, especially with me working now. I don't get to spend the time outside admiring it like I did before....so I usually don't notice every little bloom each time there's a new one....I get to see a whole lot at once.
Maybe it won't be so long before my next post..... :)
2 comments:
awesome you have her in ok now :)
tanya!!!!!!!!
congrats on the new jobbie job! must be fun to talk to people with comments and such :) i bet you'll have hilarious stories to share abt those calls too.
happy thursday!
Post a Comment