Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Yard

Sean and Cooper and I walked our whole yard this morning. I don't think we missed an inch. It's so fun to go out there and discover a new bud or new blossom on one of the many plants out there. I'm very new to the whole "green thumb" role, so I don't know what a lot of the greenery is. I know I have Irises and some Rose bushes (haven't bloomed just yet), but there are some that I have no clue, I could be admiring weeds for all I know:) I'm researching as I go:)


Here are some pics from our walk today. Feel free to play the name that plant game:)

No idea.....

Very interesting...it's a really short plant w/big buds that look like they will bloom.
I was thinking Hyacinth, but not sure....have a white one and a lavender one.

My pretty Iris....I have these ALL over the place.






2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

pretty flowers!!!!! sigh, spring!

my thumbs are black, hahaha :op

happy wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.