
I know, I know...I haven't posted since January. What's up with that?! Life is my only excuse. As many of you know, there's been a lot going on in my little world...house insurance battle, domestic woes, etc.
Well, hopefully, I'm back.
Now for a quick update:
Coop started a new daycare. Seems to be thriving. Comes home singing little songs, saying his ABCs, tells me he's the teacher and makes me answer questions. The other day he was singing the "clean up song" that his teacher sings when she's getting them to pick up the toys..."Everybody clean up , clean up, clean up...(repeat)"...it's really a catchy little ditty. Anyway, I thought, "Hmm, I wonder if that would work for me"...no. He told me "That's not your song". Oh well, I tried. He just turned 4 on Aug 22nd. We went to Chuck E Cheese early that morning. Played games, ate pizza...very fun. Then we headed home for presents and a home-made WWE cake...it was his only request. He wanted a 'wrestle cake' with his 2 favorite wrestlers, John Cena and Triple H. Opened presents ate cake and then me and the boy took a 3 hour nap...it was devine!
I'm still at my job with US Beef Corp (Arby's) in Tulsa. Nothing new there.
I'm going tomorrow to find out if I need to have gallbladder surgery. It's an initial visit...bloodwork, etc. Not sure if I'll get the verdict tomorrow or not. Hoping that's what it is and that they'll fix me up soon.
Well, guess there wasn't really that much to get you caught up on, huh? Hopefully there will be more posts soon.
I love you all!
1 comment:
hey T! i still come check in here :) i haven't updated since June. bleh, i know. hope you're doing better and all. xoxo.
Post a Comment