
Don't get me wrong, I like snow. I think it's beautiful. I just don't like the ice that usally comes with it and freezes on the road that I have to drive on to work. That's my only complaint. Other than that, bring it on. Coop had asked if it would snow for Christmas, but at that time they weren't predicting it. So, he was thrilled when it did. I think he would have been happy with just that, no gifts...maybe. It was really windy when it was snowing, so there were a lot of spots that were pretty deep. Right out our back door there was a 3 ft snow drift just begging Cooper to plow through it and it obliged. He for sure needs a new pair of rubber boots, old ones were too small, so we had to limit play time to change socks and dry shoes. But he had a blast regardless.

No comments:
Post a Comment