Friday, July 16, 2010

Try Harder

I know I haven't kept up with this like I should. Not having the 'net at home has been a real hamper. So, I'm going to try to make a point to post something new every Friday (if I'm in the office:)

Coop and I still do our Saturday library trips. He just completed a Summer reading program at the Charles Page Library in Sand Springs. He had to read 8 books and make 4 visits to get a medal, then had to read an additional 12 books for a total of 20. We're going to get his prize for that tomorrow...an inflatable orca whale (which I'm sure will be in the bath tub tomorrow night!). He also got a cool coupon book...free admission to the zoo, free admisson to the aquarium, free kid's meals at a bunch of places...nice swag:)

On our way to the library, we always make a doughnut run...may be the best part of the day:)


We've also been to a lot of movies lately...especially since I found out the movie theater in Sand Springs only charges $2.75 for matinees....SCORE!!! We saw Shrek4, Toy Story 3, and Despicable Me. Loved them all!!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend. Gonna try and see Eclipse if it's still hanging around.

No comments: