Thursday, December 23, 2010

Catch up time...

Figure I need to do this now before the year is over...one more blog for 2010!!!!

Haven't blogged since Halloween, so let's get Thanksgiving in here:

Spent the holiday at Nana's house.  Good food, family...what more can you ask for?  I made turkey cookies and turkey-on-a-stick...not what you might think...It's a moon pie on a popsicle stick...candy corn feathers/beak and m&m eyes.




The Christmas tree went up that weekend...I think the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  We hung up lights, too (I take no responsibility for the light show outside of my house.  I did not supervise...unfortunately:)  Coop helped decorate the tree...he loves being my helper.  We didn't have a tree topper, so I shopped for one but couldn't find one I liked.  When I got home, Coop had made one at school that day...perfect!!!


First Saturday in December we had our town Christmas Parade.  It is always fun.  It's huge for a small town like ours.  Most of the floats have someone throwing candy, beads or cups.  We racked up 2 bags full of stuff thanks to some help from Poppa.  Coop had a blast!!!  We ended up hanging all of the beads on the tree.


So...it's been a fun month with more to come in the next days.  I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and enjoy the holiday with family/friends.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

So glad to see you have one last post before we move on to the adventure that is 2011!!

Love the turkey-on-a-stick idea - very original :)

Merry Christmas to you...