Friday, July 8, 2011

Tanya: A-Z

How about you guys.....post this in an email or on your own blog...love to see your answers too!



A. Age: 38 -- Whenever someone asks, I have to do the math...everytime. 
B. Bed size:  Queen....debated about getting a King when I was pregnant with Cooper, but didn't.  Should have.
C. Chore that you hate:  sweeping/mopping
D. Dogs: I miss having a dog.  Eventually, I'd love to have one again.
E. Essential start to your day:  I don't really have one...I roll out of bed and my day is ON.  Don't do coffee.
F. Favourite color: Pink -- surprised?

G. Gold or Silver: Both, but mostly silver.
H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play: Well, nothing right now.  I took piano lessons as a kid, but didn't pay enough attention for anything to stick.  I played cello for years in elementary and junior high school, but gave it up in high school for different electives.  I looked into renting one, just to see if I remembered anything.
J. Job title: Stay-at-home-mom...temporarily.  Enjoying the Summer with the kiddo.
K. Kids: They are awesome tiny people.  I love mine. 
L. Live: Jonesboro, LA.

M. Mother's name: Violet
N. Nicknames: T, TJ, TanTan, TDub.  Cooper calls me SweetPea...when he's being sweet and when he wants something....men.
O. Overnight hospital stays:   Just when I had Coop....knock on wood.
P. Pet peeve:  racist people

Q. Quote from a movie: "You heard of the horse whisperer? I'm the kid whisperer".  - Madea
R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings:  I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.  All were grown and out of the house by the time I came.
T. Time you wake up:  When Cooper wakes up...6:55am is a popular time for some reason.
U. Underwear: Yes...no futher comment
V. Vegetable you hate:  I haven't had a beet in years, but I think I hate them.  My mom tried some diet one time that you had to eat beets.  I wasn't impressed.  I might give them a shot again....maybe.
W. What makes you run late:  I'm usually not late...if I am, it's probably not my fault.
X. X-Rays you've had:   teeth, chest, spine...think that's it
Y. Yummy food that you make:  I love my corn casserole. 
Z. Zoo animal:  hard to narrow it down to one...I love the zoo.  Monkeys and flamingos...and anything aquatic...love hippos.

1 comment:

True to Mel said...

I haven't touched a beet since that diet either!! AHAHAHA!!! I think we were what...12?? o.0