I always feel lost when I'm not at home, not around Cooper. I keep thinking I need to look for him...pathetic, I know. My friend picked me up Friday afternoon and our weekend began. Pizza and DVDs were the plan for Friday night.
Saturday morning we ventured to a friend's pool and swam/sunned for most of the day. I had a blast. We floated on rafts and just spent a lazy day in the sun. I have a little color to show for it, but nothing close to the tan my friend is sporting.
That night is was Mexican food and more DVDs.
Sunday we went to her parents' house for lunch. Her brother had prepared Thai Chicken w/veggies...yum. Her brother and father have bees....yep, real live bees. They took me on a tour of the bee 'farm'. It was too cool. You can visit his blog here: http://bensbeeblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/bee-tourist.html
Yep that's me in my bee hood standing next to a frame of live bees.
Hope it won't be another 7 months til my next visit.


No comments:
Post a Comment