
I've never seen an episode of The Office. There, I said it. I remember when they were previewing it's first season. I thought it looked really funny, but I have a hard time remembering what comes on, on what day...so I flip channels a lot or go to sure things like Nick at Nite or TLC or CNN. My friend, Ashley, has sung the praises of this show forever. I kind of feel out of the loop sometimes, like I don't get the joke in the room. So...I've decided, no more...I will watch The Office! :) Netflix is shipping Season 1 as we speak. I'm excited...is that crazy?!
Sean started his new job this Monday. He's working with a company out of Tulsa called Team Industrial. He worked for them in the past in Arkansas, but this time he's doing sales and some technical consulting. He's working in Russellville AR for the next couple of weeks. They have a big project at one of the nuclear plants there. We'll see how he does being away from his boy that long. He says Cooper is a Daddy's boy..which is true, but I really think he's the one that can't go without his son:)
1 comment:
welcome to my world.
you won't be disappointed.
and you can't have Jim.
Post a Comment