Yep...that's the handy work of a cookie monster aka Coopie monster. Melissa picked Coop up from daycare and they went about their normal evening routine. Melissa said he was in the living room watching Sponge Bob, but it was just too quiet, so she went to see what he was doing. She found him sitting in the recliner, box of cookies in lap, munching away. I just wonder why you would eat off of every cookie instead of taking one and finishing it. Was he marking them as "his"? Who knows? It's not the first time the snack-sneaker has struck. One time before I was working on something in the next room...again, it was way too quiet, so I went in the living room and there he was...sack of doughnuts in lap, muching away.

Any who could forget the Candy Cane Bandit. One Christmas I put candy canes on the tree. Cooper was told several times not to bother them, even got a few "love taps" to enforce this rule. That didn't stop him though, but he was sneakier about it. Instead of just blantantly snatching them off of the tree in plain site, he would wait 'til we left the room, grab one, then hide.

1 comment:
lol, this is so classic. i love these random bits of coopness ;)
and thank you thank you for the birthday card and thinking of me. you're so sweet t! xo.
Post a Comment