Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow....let it ice??




I think if you have to deal with 16 degree weather, you should at least get some snow flurries. About a week or so ago, we did get some ice that stopped school for a couple of day...not work, just school. No fun. After two days of driving my 30+ mile commute (one way) in those conditions, I was ready for some pure, non-threatening snow. None yet, but it's been so cold that most of the ponds have ice on them. We drove down to the lake this past weekend and got some great pics of the water there.







On our way home we saw the most amazing thing in the sky. It looked like 2 suns and a rainbow. The picture does NOT do it justice. I thought for sure the clouds looked like it could know any second, but no.



I hope you all have an amazing holiday and enjoy the time with your loved one!

1 comment:

Deanna G. said...

such lovely pics t! i'm still recovering fr the flu /cough cough/ but my card is en route, lol.

hope you folks are having a fantastic holiday season! xoxo.