Anyone that "knows" me, knows I'm not very out-doorsy...at all. I'm a city slicker. A/C is my friend. Running water is the best. So how did I end up married to a guy that likes roughing it in the woods? No clue. I've never been on any of his camping trips, but then again he's never been on one of my scrapbooking getaways either:) So, this past weekend, he took his gear in the backyard and set up a "camp site". He made a fire, gathered chairs around it, put up the tent (filled with a small table, lamp, foam mat, a pillow and a sleeping bag). I don't know how he talked me into it, but we all went outside and sat in our chairs around the fire. It was actually pleasant...not to warm, not to cold. Just right. Cooper bored with that idea quickly and ended up running around the yard like a madman....giggling and carrying on....good thing we moved to the country. After awhile we all piled in the tent. It wasn't that bad, a lot roomier than I imagined judging from the outside. So, we stayed in there a bit, sitting around chatting. Then Sean was ready to go back in....huh? I outlasted both of 'em! I think I really would have spent the night out there then....maybe not now, but for sure would have then:)
Here are a few pics from the evenging:
1 comment:
Thats looks nice and cozy. Hope to see you at www.mikascrap.typepad.com
Post a Comment