Our celebration began Christmas Eve morning. We all got up and had a big breakfast. I made french toast and sausage and bacon and scrambled eggs. If I say so myself, it was rather YUM.


We went to Ryan's to drop off a little gift to our FAV waitress, Felicia aka Coop's girlfriend. I had misunderstood their hours for that day and we got there just as they were closing, but that was okay because she had time to hangout a bit and take pics.


After that we headed to Old Mexico to pass out candy to the guys there and drop off a present for the manager's little girl (Coop's OTHER girlfriend). We stayed and had dinner there...nothing better than CHEESE DIP or a BIG FAT BEER or some yummy SWEET TEA!


After dinner we came home and got ready to settle in for the evening. I baked cookies (white chocolate macadamia & gingersnaps) and the boys had some egg nog before the presents were passed out.

Then it was time for presents. Everyone got a little something. Cooper was loving it...wasn't too sure about tearing up the paper on the gifts at first....I swear he kept looking at me to see if I was going to scold him for it:)


The rest of the night we watched Coop play with his new stuff, sat around munching on cookies and cocoa and listened to Christmas music on the radio.
Our original plan for Christmas Day was to travel to Louisiana and have dinner/presents with Sean's mom, but she called that morning and wasn't feeling well, so we made up a new plan.
We had lunch at our fav Chinese restaurant and then went to the lake to look around, take some pics. We spent the rest of the day together, just hanging out.
Hope you all had a GREAT holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment