LA = Louisiana in this case. We visited Sean's mom and grandmom. We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving, so it was good to finally get together. Cooper had a great time. He spent the night at his Nana's house every night we were there! We thought he might miss us too much to stay when we left for the hotel, but nope...he said "Bye, guys! Go away, Mommy." We were laughing so hard at him, but he was dead serious. 




When we left on Labor Day Cooper wasn't ready to go, and neither was his Nana. They both had such a good time, so we'll have to plan another trip soon.
Tonight, when I got home from work, Sean had cooked dinner. I always get a little nervous when he's in the kitchen. The kitchen is usually a mess, sink is full of dishes and once a fire broke out. This time, there was no mess...no dishes in the sink....I didn't smell fire. He made baked spaghetti and cheese bread.
I have to say, it was quite delicious....quite large as well, but tasty none the less. We ate about 1/8, I packed some for lunch, put some in the fridge...that left half of his creation for the dogs. They greatly appreciated it!
1 comment:
coop and his nana are so cute! they have the same smile :)
so funny when he said bye guys! haha.
and dude. i was crackin up when you told the story, then showed the picture, ha!!!!! hilarious. that meal looked huge :) what a sweet man for cooking all that!
hope all is well :)
Post a Comment