Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just keeps getting better...

I logged on to one of my fav scrapbook challenge sites (www.scrapjacked.com) and discovered they were "jacking" my best friend Ashley Wren. Being jacked is a good thing. They choose a scrapbooker whose work stands out, then they choose one of that person's layouts. They post it and challenge other scrappers to make a layout inspired by that page.


Ashley and I have been friends for about 10 years. She's the person who introduced me to the world of scrapping. So, this challenge was personal. I hope I did her justice.


My Page






Her Page

Thanks for checking it out guys. Make sure you go by and register at www.scrapinstyletv.com

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i SO think you did her justice and made her proud....rock on with ya bad self!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I didn't know you knew Ashley--it keeps getting better! LOVE her! Love your lift. : )

xoxo.