Hubby is starting a new job on Tues. He'll be flying to Washington state Mon to meet up with the VP of the company and get his schedule for training. He'll be gone 3+ weeks. He's done this type of work before, a couple of years ago. He will be a Leak Seal Technician. They basically do whatever/design whatever it takes to fix leaks in factories/plants/etc. And we aren't talking about a leak under the sink in the break room. We're talking a steam leak on a 3ft wide pipe on a stack that's 150ft in the air....or an acid leak or gas leak or water leak. If it's leaking, they have to fix it.
(not Sean, but an example of what his job looks like)

I've put in an application to go back to work. I've applied at the local university here for a secretarial job. Think it's time for me to get back in the work-force and for Coop to get back into daycare. He LOVES kids so much, but doesn't get to really play with any around here. I need to start networking and get him some playmates. (note to self) He's growing up too fast, will be 2 in August!

I finally did something besides belly-aching about my scrapwork. I applied for a Design Team. I seriously know I'm not the best out there, but hey, if I don't apply at all, my chances for being chosen are 0% as opposed to 5% if I apply (humor there, I gotta have at least a 8 - 9% shot:)
This is one of the layouts I submitted:

(I don't think this is really "random" at all, but oh well...)
I'm so ready to
find a house,
move in,
paint it whatever colors I want,
chart Coopie's height on the inside of his closet door,
call somewhere HOME.
We've been looking a lot lately...



They ALL look great, right? Wrong. Everyone has something wrong with it....either it's WAY overpriced for the small town we live in, or it has 5,000 sqft and 1 bathroom! I want a 3 bedroom home, with 2 baths, a nice size living room, roomy kitchen and a fenced in yard for Cooper to run free in. I won't settle for anything less than that....again.
No comments:
Post a Comment