Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Winner is.....ME

It's been awhile since I've won anything, so I was due. There's this brand spankin' new scrapbooking website called Scrap In Style TV (http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/). The coolest group of scrappin' chicks you'd ever want to meet. Anyway, their site went live on the 15th of this month. Each design team member for the site had a challenge of sorts and were giving away goodies. Well, I was chosen by Becca. Yea! She had asked us to send her our fav quote. Mine was "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup has overflowed." Mmm..that just gets me everytime. So this is my prize (plus a few surprise goodies I have to wait to see):



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to find out a few more of your favorite things--color, snack, scrapbook item, etc. : )

Email me!

Hugs to you! So glad you won--I LOVE that quote and I haven't heard it before. I was excited that your name was drawn! : )

xoxo.