Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to Civilization ! ! !


OMG...how did the world ever survive without computers?!?!


Our monitor went out on our computer last Wednesday. I was like, "Okay, this will be fine. I can live without access to the net for a day or two." Well, after a day or two, I began to wonder how we ever functioned as a civilization without the NET. I would be watching TV and think, "Hey, I need to go look that up", then realize I couldn't. This happened A LOT. Then FINALLY Sean went to WalMart last night and got our new monitor!! Yippeee!! So, I'm back... and can't find anything to really do on-line. Figures, huh? :)

2 comments:

Sandie said...

LMAO I am exactly the same, can't live without my computer, but when I have it I look at the same stuff...over and over :)

jess said...

Hahahhaha!!!
I know exactly what you mean!!!
Xx jess