What a week...it's been a whirlwind. Seems like it should still be Wednesday.
Sean's been in and out of town all week with work.
I've been organizing our "office", trying to get a grip on my new "job". Think I've got it mastered now. I have everything filed and set up like I want it. To-do list is DONE.
The Wrens will be coming over tomorrow night for a family cook-out. Can't wait to see my Ashley and her Sean and kiddies. They are suppose to be moving out of state in Sept. I want to hang out as much as we can 'til then.
Cooper is getting so growny...is that a word? It is now:) He's learning new words everyday and trying out new stunts as well. Yesterday he was playing in the living room while I was in the next room. When I went in to check on him, he was sitting in his high chair...just sitting there. Got up there by climbing on the coffee table then into the chair. Ugh
Okay, now for some fun....how about a game of TAG....Ashley...Deanna...that means you:)
1. Your entire family has gone away for the weekend. The house is all yours. What are the first three things you do?
Fix a big glass of ice water, turn on some tunes, get to scrappin'!
2. Your bankbook is looking healthy, you have a four-day weekend ahead. What sounds good?
Get hubby to take me outta town....get a room....swim....scrap-shop.
3. What do you do while waiting in the doctors office?
Flip through mags, people watch
4. Would you rather spend an afternoon alone in a book store, a mall, napping in the hammock?Hmmm...napping would be a nice change, not too sure about the hammock...can I have a comfy lounge chair instead?:)
5. You have an unexpected 48 hour stay in the hospital. You're coherent and not in pain. How do you spend the time? Reading? Channel Surfing? Laptop surfing? Calling your friends to come visit? Ringing for a nurse every five minutes? Sleeping?
No pain? So no painkillers, huh? Dang. I think back to my only hospital stay and that was while having Cooper. I so enjoyed the napping. So, nap, tv, nap, tv...repeat.
6. You have a nine hour trans-continental flight. Get excited about finishing a hot novel? Watch the in-flight movies? Become best friends with the stranger seated next to you? Take three valium and sleep the time away?
Movies for sure....and hopefully not fall asleep and snore.
7. You have a seven hour layover in Chicago O'Hare Airport. Do you wear down your cellphone battery calling friends? Read a book? People watch? Shop every store in the airport? Take a taxi and see the city?
7 HOURS....OMG....I'd for sure have to get a taxi and go sight-seeing with that much time. Get some Chicago pizza, take an ungodly amount of pics.
8. What do you do when you're bored stiff?
I don't really have the luxury of being bored, but if Cooper and Sean were gone for the day, I usually scrap.
9. Work first, play later? OR Play while you can, the work will still be there when you get home?I try to work first. I use the idea of fun to get me through the work.
10. List three times that you are easily bored.
When Sean puts it on the Weather Channel
When I'm on the phone on hold forever
When I'm driving a long distance alone
1 comment:
ive never been tagged so much in a month! hahaha. im thinking this one has a downtime theme kickin. niiiiiiiice. you're so funny. heh.
and also to comment on your back to civilization... yeah, i dont know how the cavemen did it without a comp either. i didn't think i was nuts but i've been carrying around my laptop with me everywhere these days. weird bc sometimes i don't even pull it out. hmpf. in any case, i hear you.
Post a Comment