Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Little Game of TAG...

I was tagged by my BFF Ashley Wren, so here it is. I'm tagging my girls Deanna and Barbara, oh yeah....TAG, YOU'RE IT! :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Kinda, but not really. For those of you who don't know my WHOLE name, here goes--
Tanya (my mom had an ex who told her if she ever had another girl to name her Tanya)
Joquita (my mom had a really good friend named this once)
Antoinette (she just liked the sound of it)
Williams (because I married Sean:)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?Today

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really, but I scrap it anyway so Coopie will have it instead of some computer font when I'm gone.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't eat meat.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 son Cooper (will be 2 in Aug) We're considering adopting in the future.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh yeah!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who, me?!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not even if I was skinny and not scared the bungee would break.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Pretty much anything Cap'n Crunch makes, especially peanut butter.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I should, but I don't.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Jamoca Almond Fudge

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes and smiles.

15. RED OR PINK? Both....together.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm harder on myself for things that I can't change or do-over.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I have a friend, Tesi, that lives in Germany. We became friends my JR year of high school while she was an exchange student. That was about 18 YEARS ago. We both have one child and they are about a month apart in age. It was fun being pregnant at the same time, but now that our kids are almost 2, we'd love to see them together.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? That would be cool!

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey pajama pants, no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Spinach/Artichoke dip.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Reno911 Dvd in the bedroom...main menu music keep playing.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? atomic tangerine (yes, it's actually a real crayon:).

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? movie theater popcorn, hot chocolate

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hmm...I just realized I haven't been on the phone once today....uh, maybe D'Anne.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No....I LOVE her!

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball....NBA only, no college stuff.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, no glasses either.

30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Mostly anything bad for me....cheese pizza, Mexican food.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy Endings...I'm a wuss now. Use to watch horror films all the time when I was a kid...now they creep me out.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Reno 911: the movie & Norbit.

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black/Gray

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? If I had to choose between the 2, I guess Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 1/2 and 1/2.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Both

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Fat Smash Diet book by the doc on Celebrity Fit Club.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, it's just a plain, ugly blue...thanks for reminding me...I need a new one:)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Mmmm...probably the food network....Hannah Montana...Fresh Prince

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Cooper changing channels in the next room. Sean and I can be in the computer room/scrap room and hear him in the living room...just clicking away 'til he finds something he likes. Always makes us laugh....until he starts pressing the volume button!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Piece of cake.....Beatles, hands down.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Lived in Germany when I was 2, but don't remember any of it. Went to Hawaii when I was about 10.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Making people laugh...and I make a mean corn casserole.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Houston, TX, but was adopted and flew on a plane to VA when I was only 7 days old.

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? Maybe flying....cheaper than air fare, could get some visiting done:)

3 comments:

michelle said...

long live the beatles! thanks for sharing

Micayla said...

It was fun to find out a bit more about you! TFS

Deanna G. said...

dudeness. you are HILLARIOUS. i was lmao. so loved reading your list, haha. ima jamoca fan too. and that spinach/artichoke dip you keep talking abt sounds sooooo good :)

i'ma answer tomorrow k :) hahaha.