Our weekend, overall, was a good one. Saturday we went to a local museum and watched a bubble show. The guy showed how he made all of these different designs and used smoke to fill the bubbles so you could see them better. He was funny. Coop got a little bored midway through, but he made it. Afterwards, they had set up "bubble stations" outside so the kids could try out making different bubbles. Coop had a blast being part of it. Girls and bubbles...his 2 fav things!!!

If you read the previous post, you already know that when we got home from our little outing the AC wasn't working. Yea. Long story short, no repair guy showed up Sat. We had plans to go to Sean's mom's house Sunday, so I packed the boys up and sent them on their way. I stayed behind to wait on the air guy. He got there around 10ish. Did his magic and I had air by noon. I got caught up on a swap I did with MrsNosaB, did a few chores and before I knew it, the guys were home again.
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!
OMG! How cool is THAT!
that is awesome, what a great shot!
Post a Comment